Thursday, 9 September 2010

Selfridges Shoe Galleries Competition.

I was recently contacted and informed that Selfridges is '...launching the world's single destination for shoes: The Shoe Galleries' on the 16th September 2010. I thought this was super exciting as if you visit my Shoes & Accessories category on my blog, you can see that I certainly like my shoes! I also always thought that Selfridges ALREADY had a huge offering of shoes...but now it's getting even bigger! To celebrate the new concept, Selfridges are having a competition where all you (UK residents only) have to do is write a shoe story (whether it's about your favourite pair or a great vintage find etc) and submit it here: http://www.selfridges.com/en/StaticPage/SG-Stories/
You will then be in with a chance of winning a new pair of shoes or the huge prize of winning a year's supply of shoes from Selfridges!I immediately knew that I would want to write about my Irregular Choice 'Fish Out of Water' split toe shoes which you will come across if you browse through the stories!
Post a Comment