Monday, 13 September 2010

Spring 2011. Part I. Alexander Wang.

New York Fashion Week started on Thursday and to begin my blog entries showcasing my favourite collections is Alexander Wang! You only have to take a quick glance at the collection to see just how fresh-looking it is. The colour palette is absolutely beautiful, where it started off with a stream of white outfits, then ash greys, pale apricots and celadon green appeared. White then came back in but this time with a subtle scribble print and shimmer-sheer fabrics were just lovely.Other colours that made a presence were flax yellows and pumpkin shades which also made its way down to the footwear which I loved! The garments were a fantastic mix of loose, drapey and structured styles making way for easy styling...I also particularly loved the silver and rose-gold metallic highlights...I have been going on about rose-gold for over a year now (at work) and hopefully this collection will popularise my favourite metal colour.
Images from Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment