Thursday, 16 September 2010

Spring 2011. Part III. Rodarte.

I was completely blown away by the Rodarte collection. I always like what they do but this is their best and my most favourite New York collection. I don't usually comment on make-up unless it really made an impact on me, but the bronze make-up palette was so beautiful and side-parted hair clipped back with wood-bark clips was so sweet!!The silhouettes were simple but colour, print and texture made them so much more special. I adored the wood-grain print, tape embroidery and blue and white Chinese pottery prints. I do love a cut-out, and cut-outs were aplenty! I would literally wear everything in the collection!!There was plenty of embellishment which was subtle, but still there... and I was particularly fond of the pyrite embellished waistband/belt of the dress below. I adored this show and I hope Rodarte are acknowledged as producing one of the best collections for Spring 2011.
Images from Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment