Friday, 17 September 2010

Spring 2011. Part IV.

I have previously mentioned that I do like an evening gown and Oscar de la Renta is one of the many designers that never holds back! I have often mentioned that Oscar de la Renta caters for the older woman - which you will know what I mean if you look through his entire collection, but I never fail to find amazing dresses that can be worn by all ages!The sugar-pink overlayed embroidered dress could have come straight out of a fairytale, the one shouldered manipulated fitted dress is completely red-carpet worthy and the multi-tiered soft pink gown with gold metallic highlights was almost edible!While on the subject of evening gowns, Marchesa is another label that doesn't disappoint! The mega manipulated dress with intricate laser-cutting was out-of-this-world, the vert-de-gris jewelled neckline dress had an oriental notion while the black and white dress reminded me of the Art Nouveau period.The 3.1 Phillip Lim collection had beautifully cut garments and the neutral colour palette with a pop of rich cornflower blue really worked! The cutaway neckline collared dress in the blue and the ashened-apricot matte sequined t-shirt were my favourite pieces.
Images from Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment