Saturday, 18 September 2010

Spring 2011. Part V.

I felt that Proenza Schouler's collection last season was stronger but nevertheless still beautiful. My favourite pieces were the delicate shibori highlights and sheer dresses worn over bralettes and slips.Although I can never remember which season the Anna Sui collections are from, they never bore me. She adheres to her handwriting each season which is fun and very wearable...but the pieces that get my attention are usually towards the end of her collections which this time are in the form of floaty tulle dresses with motif embellishments and tabard detailing which is reminiscent of the 1920s (my favourite decade).I've never paid much attention to Jeremy Laing but his collection this season caught my eye. The shapes were beautifully fluid and I just loved the watercolour placement floral piece!
Images from Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment