Friday, 24 September 2010

Spring 2011. Part VIII.

Moschino are of course my most favourite label and as I say time and time again - influenced me to pursue Fashion Design...so naturally, I am always keen to see the collection each season. To get the negative out of the way, I almost cried when I saw cowboy hats AGAIN, I absolutely hate them! Nevertheless, my favourite items were not styled with cowboy hats, or maybe they became my favourite outfits because of this? However, I did have a very soft spot for the thimble embellished biker jacket!!! The outfits were cute but could have been a lot more quirkier which is what I love most about the label. The jewellery was lovely and I particularly loved the Fleur-de-Lis necklace.My feelings for the collection by Antonio Marras was not instant. I actually dismissed it...but I loved his last one so much I decided to look through it again and the floaty maxi dresses and use of lace was actually very beautiful. I also liked the idea of the cuffed chiffon trousers which was reminiscent of the work by Paul Poiret.As I extracted and assembled my favourite pieces from the Gianfranco Ferre collection, I was amused to find that they were black and white or both when there was actually much more colour! I felt that these outfits were timeless and most memorable.
Images from Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment