Thursday, 30 September 2010

Spring 2011. Part XIII. Marni.

The Marni collection started out a bit slow for me but as soon as I started to see more texture in the outfits I absolutely adored it all! The popular 'scuba' theme for Spring collections was translated in such a unique and eccentric way, it was so refreshing to see! I was surprised to see the use of appliqu├ęd guipure daisies, it was really random but I completely appreciated this quirky element. I loved the paillette clusters on the sleeve which looked brilliant and the presence of embellishment definitely made me like the collection even more.This blocked paillette embellished dress was definitely one of my favourites and I really loved how the cycling shorts were also embellished and not left plain!!A final point about the collection that was just amazing although not surprising, were the accessories. I would wear all the pieces and the tea strainer necklace was just 'WOW'!!
Images from Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment