Friday, 1 October 2010

Beauty Review: L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Solid Perfume.

As I was so obsessed with the smell of L'Occitane's Cherry Blossom Hand Cream, I instantly seeked out a perfume which was available in solid form.
Although I've never tried a 'solid perfume' before, I decided to just try it out anyway and more out of curiosity, because isn't a solid perfume just a stronger-scented body cream anyway? It's £6.50 for 10ml which doesn't really mean much to me as I won't have any idea how long it's going to last for! It's in a cute little silver tub which looks like lip balm and although the 'balm' is very hard, it is easy to get on your finger and applying where necessary. The scent is exactly what I expected and I could smell it after applying on my neck and it lasted for a long time.
Nevertheless, I don't think I would get this again, only because it isn't as convenient as just squirting myself and it leaves my finger a little sticky...not much, but enough for it to annoy me.
Post a Comment