Saturday, 2 October 2010

Spring 2011. Part XIV. Roberto Cavalli.

My last favourite collection from the Milan catwalks is by Roberto Cavalli. The Roberto Cavalli collections are quite similar to how I feel about the Dolce & Gabbana collections. There are always the same elements used -in this case it is fringing- but it is still so fascinating to see how it is used each season.
As soon as I saw this collection, I instantly thought how amazing it would have looked in person, which surprisingly I don't usually do. There is an abundance of fringing, I don't think I have ever seen this much before (and found myself quite humoured that the hair styling echoed it!) - but I can just imagine the effect of seeing it flowing off the models bodies. I will look up the video when I get the chance!The fact the the collection is all in pretty neutrals (apart from some darker pieces) really makes this collection and I can see, with absolutely no doubt, that these dresses are going to be used in many photo shoots!
Images from Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment