Monday, 4 October 2010

Spring 2011. Part XVI.

Cacharel had the cutest collection!! The colour palette was lovely with rosy pinks, pops of chartreuse and the amoeba prints were so beautifully coloured that they looked like flowers. I particularly liked the wide neck sweater dresses styled over cutaway tops so shoulders were bare! My most favourite pieces are definitely the chartreuse sweater dress and sleeveless pink collared all-in-one!When I previously blogged about Gareth Pugh's collection and with it being the edgy-oriental theme that I was desperately looking for, I found it again in Haider Ackermann!! Very different, but so perfect. I loved the manipulated leather jackets and dresses in Haider Ackermann's last collection and was pleased to see it again, although it still looked very fresh and not repetitive. The oriental theme clicked in my mind when I saw a modern-looking musubi knot and loved the interpretation and styling of it.My favourite part of the collection were of course the dresses! They were absolutely stunning and effortless - with lots of strapping, cutaway details and I loved how almost every outfit was completely backless! This was a wonderful collection and it totally surprised me!
Images from Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment