Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Spring 2011. Part XVII.

I was slightly disappointed with John Galliano's collection for Christian Dior which I usually blog about but haven't on this occasion...however, I really loved his own collection! I definitely like to look at his collections purely for the theatrics, it's always been so interesting and fun to see! Make-up is striking and the dresses are truly beautiful. I think you will agree!The last Viktor & Rolf collection that I truly loved was for Spring 2010, since then, their follow ups had always been 'OK'. However, they slightly caught my attention again for Spring 2011 where beautiful dresses were made up of magnified shirt details such as cuffs, tails and collars. This was such a cute idea and I felt it was executed very well although my favourite part of the show was typically right at the very end, again!
Images from Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment