Saturday, 11 December 2010

New Shoes - ASOS TROUBLE.

Yesterday, I received an email from ASOS.COM notifying me of a 'flash sale' they were having between 12-2pm where selected footwear had a 50% discount. I thought I would check it out even though I assumed I wouldn't find anything I liked... until I came across 'TROUBLE' which really stood out amongst a ton of courts! It was originally £110/$174, and was down to £55/£87 which I thought was an absolute bargain!
I have ALWAYS wanted a pair of Vivienne Westwood-esque platforms and these were good enough for me! I literally got them delivered about 2 hours ago (don't you just love Next Day Delivery?) and absolutely love them! I would definitely only wear them with socks, in this case - fishnet. They're quite comfy but admittedly, I am weary about wearing them outside, but I think I just need a little practice! When I opened the box, I kept thinking of Naomi Campbell's iconic fall when she was modelling for Westwood!
Post a Comment