Monday, 6 December 2010

Shopping at London MCM Expo 2010.

If you've been following my blog, you will know that back in October, I attended the MCM Expo in London, which is a comic/gaming/Manga/Anime event. You can read about my visit here, which I enjoyed very much!
I didn't get round to mentioning the things I bought because the blog post was already getting ridiculously long! So here are some of my purchases!I have always been interested in Manga and Anime but often felt overwhelmed by it as there is just so much and I never knew where to start...so I usually only settled with watching mainstream Anime. My sister is completely obsessed with it and helped filter down the 'good' Manga for me to buy as there was so much of it at the event! I will be reviewing them at a later date.
We then came across an ArtBox stall, which I love but it is so out of the way for me to get to in London that I never really get to go. It has adorable stationery, gifts and clothing..I could easily spend a lot! I took the opportunity to buy the cutest notebooks as they were pretty inexpensive and my mother bought a few for herself too.
Overall, I thought the event was great for gift purchases and I'll definitely be spending more next time!
Post a Comment