Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Cobalt Cafe.

Back in October 2010, I attended the London MCM Expo which you can read all about here and here...but there was so much for me to talk about that I had to split it up! However, I ended up forgetting about some art that I also purchased by Zarina Liew of Cobalt Cafe.There was a lot of wonderful art but Cobalt Cafe definitely caught my eye, and if you follow my blog, you would already know that I like to collect postcard-sized art and a lot of the artists I liked at the event, didn't offer that option.The colours used in these pieces are so beautiful and I just loved the fashion and fantasy mixed theme! I'll definitely be looking at her work via her site, which I have noticed has even more lovely art added!! Hopefully I can add the new ones to my collection at this years MCM Expo?!
Post a Comment