Friday, 18 February 2011

Fall 2011. Part III.

I always love the 3.1 Phillip Lim collections and I loved it again this season! These were my favourite looks and he always includes the perfect amount of shine and embellishment but in a slick and sporty way. The optic white fluid dress with standing-bugle beaded sleeves was fantastic and I was delighted when I realised that the models all had long, crimped hair...it's been such a long time since I'd seen crimped hair and I remember being obsessed with it as a teenager! Loved it!Next is Yigal Azrouël which I wouldn't have recognised if someone asked me to name the designer just by looking at the collection, but I really liked it! I always tend to prefer the more glamorous looks but my favourite was actually the dark salmon v-neck dress, styled with a skinny belt, shirt and tie...I adored this!! I also must make reference to a bit of the 1920s going on here, excellent!I really didn't think I was going to mention this collection by Jeremy Scott at all but after looking at it about three times (something hypnotic about it!), I decided I had to! It is just so fun and refreshing to see in New York, as it is definitely more of a London look! Also, I just had to show the Superman number!!I always blog about Oscar de la Renta each season as he is definitely right up there with the best evening gown designers...and once again, he didn't disappoint! Again, the little 1920s number was so cute and makes me confident that the 1920s will be huge this Winter! The all-white look with beading and feathers was also adorable!
Images from Stylesight.com and Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment