Sunday, 20 February 2011

Fall 2011. Part V. Bernard Chandran.

I went to the Bernard Chandran show on Saturday and took my 14 year old sister with me as she is very much into photography, and I thought this would be a good chance for her to test out her skills, and experience a little bit of London Fashion Week for the first time!
As I went through my photos, they were once again completely blurred...so I had a look at what my sister took and she did a slightly better job! Some were even accidentally artistic!
The collection was brilliant and very bright indeed! There were some really creative silhouettes happening and I loved the feathered styles. Beadwork and styling was also lovely to see and overall, the collection seemed to be a real crowd-pleaser!!
My sister also enjoyed herself very much and decided that it is what she wanted to do as a career...for now.
Post a Comment