Monday, 21 February 2011

Fall 2011. Part VI.

I previously blogged about the Ashley Isham show, which was one I also attended and just adored! My previous photos didn't do it any justice, so I just had to show some of my favourite pieces again such as the oriental-inspired head pieces, green printed velvet dress and the finale 'bride' look!Next is a designer I am often fond of, John Rocha. I love the richness of the looks, with beautiful embellishment and a whole lot of texture! I also absolutely love the sheer loose trousers styled with chunky boots!The collection by Charles Anastase was delightful! As always, styling was so perfect and the super-high ponyskin wedges were amazing! I especially loved the velvet all-in-one pantsuit...something I am definitely keen on wearing this Winter!

Images from Stylesight.com and Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment