Sunday, 27 February 2011

Fall 2011. Part X.

I absolutely adored the Etro Fall 2011 collection! Overall, it isn't as shimmery as my favourite pieces, but they were my favourites for that exact reason! I love how the coated fabrics look like liquid! The jewellery was beautiful, loved the cornrow hairstyles, and the colours were just yummy!There is always an abundance of lace all year round and it can often become tiresome, but I loved the patched-on-lace effect shown in the Bottega Veneta collection. Also, if you've been following my blog, you will know how I do love an evening gown...and the last few from Bottega Veneta were just beautiful! The manipulated skirts that cut and finished into the bodice were delightful and I just adored the airbrushed finishing which accentuated the craftsmanship in these gowns.

Images from Stylesight.com and Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment