Thursday, 3 February 2011

Gogo Philip.

I was supposed to publish this entry months ago but I kept forgetting! However, better late than never!

I was very kindly sent this gold necklace by Gogo Philip which is a new, italian jewellery brand with a vintage aesthetic - just my cup of tea! I have always wanted a short necklace with a dozen chains but I never came across the right one, so it was such a coincidence that I was sent one that I absolutely adored!
The lookbook is exciting and at first glance, the models reminded me of Jerry Hall and Bianca Jagger, thus prevoking a 1970s vintage-feel to the collection. I really look forward to seeing the next collection as it will be interesting to see how it evolves, and I think the lookbook also plays a big part in projecting the way the brand wants to be perceived.

Post a Comment