Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Beauty Review: Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask.

One of my work colleague's has amazing skin and one of the brands that she uses is Murad, one that I had never heard of or seen. However, after our conversation, I kept seeing it everywhere! The products she uses were too pricey for me to buy (just for the sake of trying something new) but I am always interested in using new brands, as I am sure there is something out there that will be perfect for my skin!
I decided to try out the Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask which is a hefty £23 but I got it on sale, otherwise I don't think I would be reviewing it! You get 6 sachets and it is like a gel upon extraction, and stays like that once it is on your face. I sometimes feel that 'mask' is not always the right term for these sort of things. I always see 'mask' as something that is a creamy paste, that noticeably changes in texture once applied. Anyway, there was a slight stinging sensation, and I was worried that maybe my sensitive skin would not cope with this...although I decided to just see it through for the 10 minutes.
Now that I think about it, maybe it was just super-tingly rather than stinging, but once I had washed it off, my face was quite pink! Nevertheless, I didn't get a rash or anything, and after applying moisturiser and a while later, my skin did look brighter. I have only used one sachet but will definitely try another... my overall thoughts about this are positive, but I don't think I could buy this for full price.
Post a Comment