Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Fall 2011. Part XIV. Nina Ricci.

Nina Ricci is always the collection that I love but I don't really hear or read much about it anywhere else. I thought the collection this season was just adorable and as always, shoes are fantastic - something else I am surprised is not mentioned enough! The shoes are often traditional-looking at first but there is always a quirk to them, this time being the amazing fin detail!
My most favourite thing about this Nina Ricci collection is the use of the beautiful powder-blue! This is one of my favourite shades of blue but I also find it a difficult colour for a garment. However, it looks stunning here, whether its a casual dress, an evening dress or a coat!
A truly beautiful but under-rated collection.

Images from Stylesight.com and Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment