Friday, 18 March 2011

Fall 2011. Part XIX.

I have never really noticed the Commuun collections before until now. I loved the sporty edge but still keeping very feminine and the colour palette of white, black, mustard, grey and scarlet looked super fresh!I always like the Emanuel Ungaro collection but I liked it more than I expected this season! Like the Givenchy collection which had a panther motif running through, the Emanuel Ungaro collection took on the use of woodland creatures. I specifically loved the placement of embellished eagle claws whether on the shoulders or on the hips! A really stunning collection that I would love to see in person!These four images from the Yves Saint Laurent show does not indicate the overall mood of the collection, at all, but certainly my favourites.


Images from Stylesight.com and Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment