Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Fall 2011. Part XVIII. Givenchy.

The Givenchy collection was DELIGHTFUL!!!!!!!!! It made me chuckle and I ooh'ed at everything! My most favourite aspect of the collection is definitely the panther inspiration which not only made its way into prints, but seamlines, hats and even furry glasses! I also loved the black patent touches which I thought looked particularly lovely next to a sheer fabric.
The chain prints were reminiscent of Eighties-Versace especially when on bomber jackets, but mixed in with juxtaposed panther portrait prints made them look really exciting! My favourite outfit is the canary yellow mohair jumper with fitted, printed skirt, modelled by Natalia Vodianova...but is followed very closely by the all-in-one outfit (could be separate pieces though - image #5, outfit #1) which would make an amazing costume for Catwoman!

Images from Stylesight.com and Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment