Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Fall 2011. Part XXI. Alexander McQueen.

The Fall 2011 Alexander McQueen collection by Sarah Burton was just absolutely stunning and on closer inspection, I just loved the engraved metal plates on some of the collars!!
I'm not a tweed-loving person at all but I loved how it was used in some of the styles - mixed with fur and styled with cropped zip up leather pants!As always, the shoes always make an impact with me! These are definitely what I would call 'killer' heels!Although I have never been a huge fan of 'bondage' themes, I did love the harness looks especially the soft ashened-mauve dress with woven strips of chiffon.The last few gowns to come out were breathtaking. You could really appreciate the craftsmanship into each piece, even just from looking at photos of them!
I absolutely loved the mosaic bodice gown and the matching shoes! This was an excellent collection and I am definitely looking forward to seeing the next!

Images from Stylesight.com and Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment