Saturday, 26 March 2011

Fall 2011. Part XXII. Miu Miu.

The Miu Miu collection is definitely one of my most favourites from Fall 2011!! I hadn't seen a true 1940's-inspired collection for a while now and it was refreshing to see it done in a more casual stance which is surprising for me to say as I usually want to see all things to be worn in the evening!
I don't ever wear sunglasses or hats because I don't feel like they suit me at all, so again, I was so surprised that I took such a liking to the sunglasses! They were the cutest things ever!On the subject of cuteness, the shoes blew me away! I loved the glitter and pastel mix, they were a truly stunning combination!As the collection then slowly eased its way into evening, I couldn't help but gasp at the embellished swallows, they were adorable! I also loved the fur sleeves that went straight to the waist and created a triangular silhouette which of course was popular with 1940s fashion. A truly lovely collection.

Images from Stylesight.com and Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment