Friday, 17 June 2011

Royal Ascot 2011.

I attended the Royal Ascot on Thursday (Ladies Day) and although I had a great time, I was slightly disappointed with the overall 'fashions' and headpieces in comparison to last year, when I struggled to choose from my favourites...and I only have a couple of favourites this time! However, I think this may be because it was raining, therefore it seemed that many people decided to dress a bit 'safer' than how they usually would if it was sunny! 
Anyway, my favourites were definitely a group of ladies I came across with bird fascinators - I thought they all looked stunning together! My next favourite was used to generate awareness around Malaria, although at a distance, I thought it was some sort of alien antennae! I hope next year will be much more exciting!
Post a Comment