Saturday, 18 June 2011

White.

I have a lot of white furniture in my bedroom and I love it! The tables and walls provide the perfect backdrop for when I am photographing new product for my Etsy shop and I can be totally flexible with colours I want to include in terms of duvet covers, curtains etc... I like to think of my room as an IKEA-Muji hybrid!
Anyway, my dark grey HP keyboard and grey mouse were really starting to stand out and looked really ugly so I decided to hunt for some new ones! I didn't think I would have much luck as nice, white accessories are usually Apple-branded but I quickly came across the perfect ones by Microsoft on Amazon!

I always felt that my mouse was much too big for my hand and quite heavy, which often left it aching...but the mouse I found (Compact Optical Mouse 500 v2) was literally half the size! I've been using it for about a month now and it is so comfortable! The keyboard I got was the Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 and it just looks much nicer than the ugly grey one I had! The keys are great to type with and much quieter than my previous keyboard.
Post a Comment