Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Resort 2012.

The Resort 2012 collections recently came out and I have been super impressed..not only with the clothes, but with the way each label has shot each outfit! I've never seen this much creativity for a Resort collection until now! First up is Preen, a label I have grown to really love and was completely in awe with their Resort 2012 collection.
I always love a nod to the Orient, and Preen delivers this in such a modern, wearable way. The colours are beautiful such as the lemon,scarlet and celadon.
Next is Alexander Wang which I never fail to mention! His handwriting is very much sport luxe and I always think I'm not going to love his new collections as how much more can one do with sportswear...but he never fails to impress! The styling is always perfect and I adore the 3-colour draped number.
Another favourite which I don't mention that often, Celine! I loved everything about this collection, the floral prints with touches of neon, the head-to-toe white numbers and I just loved the neon pink pleated midi dress!
Givenchy blew me away with the Resort 2012 collection! I'm not a huge fan of prints but I loved the mirrored effects and the violet embellished mesh dress looked really new!
And lastly, the collection by Marc Jacobs truly touched on the girliest side of my personality! The silver-white laser cut florals looked amazing and I just completely fell in love with the rose pink and seafoam embroideries.

Images from Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment