Saturday, 27 August 2011

Menswear - James Hamilton Butler x Georgie Ichikawa

A few months ago (or maybe a year?!), I mentioned that I would be publishing more blog entries on Menswear, but apart from some of my favourite catwalks, I never really got any further! So when I received an email from JHB/GI a.ka. James Hamilton Butler x Georgie Ichikawa - a new, collaborative fashion brand with a completed Menswear range for Spring/Summer 2012, I was very excited, especially as I am not so exposed to Menswear as I am with Womenswear!
I had no idea what to expect but the sight of Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Doraemon, Spirited Away characters, Pacman, Totoro and Astroboy (to name a few) featured in their campaign was enough to capture my attention!
These are my favourite looks and I would happily wear the t-shirts myself! I mostly adore the illustrative aspect of it as it is so visual and memorable and I am super excited to see what they have in store for their Womenswear collection now!
Post a Comment