Friday, 2 September 2011

ASOS Africa.

I've never mentioned ASOS Africa before, even though I've always loved the pieces available...but now that I have finally purchased something I wanted, here is the time to shout about it!
ASOS Africa is sold on ASOS.COM and is "produced in Kenya to support the work of SOKO (a workshop dedicated to developing a sustainable and long term solution to the economic problems in the Kenyan community)."
I purchased this beautiful jersey midi dress, I just loved how simple it was and I've wanted something at a 'midi' length for ages, I just hadn't seen it in a style that suited me!
I was super pleased with my purchase as I didn't realise it came in an ASOS AFRICA envelope pouch or that the armholes were edged with literally about 50 layers of jersey strips, a really lovely, unexpected detail!!


I also have my eye on the ASOS Africa pinafore dress, but it will have to wait a while!
Post a Comment