Monday, 12 September 2011

Chalayan Grey Line SS12.

I was very kindly emailed about Hussein Chalayan's first 'Grey Line' collection for Spring/Summer 2012...and just loved it! I think I would have been able to tell it was by him as his handwriting is so unique and also at the fact he inspired me a lot as a student at college! I actually remember filling up an entire sketchbook to show how inspiring he was to me...and I might even show it on my blog some day!
'Grey Line' is so simple but you can see just how flattering it is on a body (great model by the way!!)...I would wear everything in the collection! The jersey dresses are my favourites and I love the 'cave' print...I'm not much of a print-wearing person, so I love how subtle this one is.
The cotton slip dresses are also something I would absolutely wear in the summer and the colour palette used through the collection I imagine would be flattering on all skin tones....I can also see women of all ages liking at least one piece from this collection so it's great that it covers such a wide range!
These are my favourites!






Post a Comment