Tuesday, 20 September 2011

JHB/GI - James Hamilton Butler / Georgie Ichikawa

I first mentioned JHB/GI - James Hamilton Butler and Georgie Ichikawa, a few weeks ago when I was firstly introduced to their Menswear range, which I loved...a couple of weeks later, I was then invited to attend their debut at London Fashion Week where I excitedly viewed their Womenswear range for the first time ..and now, as my photos didn't do any justice to the range, here are some of my favourite looks!
I love the model and the modern take with the styling on Japanese cultural influences but also very pleased that the model didn't have typical red geisha lips too! I do love how they look, but I think it would've been much too literal here!!
Like I had mentioned in the aforementioned link, their Womenswear range had a strong luxury aesthetic to it and being able to see and feel the fabrics up close really helped to showcase this.
I am sure JHB/GI will do very well and I am now looking forward to seeing what they plan to do for AW12!!!
Post a Comment