Sunday, 18 September 2011

SS12 - Part III.

It's been a long time since I published more than once in a day but there are a lot of great collections I want to get through!
Prabal Gurung's collection really blew me away, it is such a huge step up to what he has previously done. I usually dislike that royal purple colour but I didn't here! Everything looked so slick and considered...I can also really see some of these dresses on the red carpet!
My next favourite is Jil Stuart! The collection was so ethereal and I loved the mint and pink colour combination which also included the sweetest illustrated print!
Philosophy was absolutely beautiful and had a nod towards the 1920s, again, the mint lace was lovely and I'm definitely feeling for slip dressing even more now!
Images from Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova

Post a Comment