Monday, 19 September 2011

SS12 - Part IV.

Continuing with my 'report' on my favourite collections is Willow! I just loved it! I loved how the typical 'palm' print was used in a slick and sexy collection, mixed with black patents and with draping. It's definitely the newest interpretation I've seen of a 'tropical' theme without it being too literal.
Next, and surprisingly is Basso & Brooke! I haven't been keen on many of their collections for a while now as I felt they always used a very similar print and all their collections started to merge into one...until now! I loved the mix of florals and geometry and digital prints that mimicked texture. Silhouettes also looked new from Basso & Brooke, out went the structured styles, in came the softer, more comfortable shapes.
And lastly (for now), Ann-Sofie Back Atelje. Definitely an under-rated designer, her shapes looked really fresh and a new, noted touch of femininity this season. My favourites being a deconstructed suit made into a pinafore midi dress with sheer t-shirt, off-shoulder blouse styled with men's trousers and absolutely adored the pink vest dress, softly held in with a super skinny belt.
Images from Style.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment