Wednesday, 28 September 2011

SS12 - Part IX.

I absolutely adored the Prada collection for SS12! I never know what to expect, but I am never disappointed! Miuccia Prada once again, tapped into inspiration from her favourite decade, the 1950s, and produced a truly fun collection! The pairing of colours were beautiful such as the baby-pink and celadon green in the shoes below..but flashes of red and cerise stopped it all from being too pastel-heavy. I also loved the blocking of colours in pleating...something I've seen in Miuccia's collections before (whether it be Prada or Miu Miu) but I never tire of it!
Everything, from the car prints, rhinestones, jewellery, shoes, and textures really worked together and this is certainly a collection I can't wait to see in person once it hits the department stores next Summer!
Images from Style.com & Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment