Friday, 23 September 2011

SS12 - Part VII - Alberta Ferretti.

When I first saw this, I just loved it...then when I looked at it in detail, I loved it even more! The handwork is just amazing and once again, I'm not let down by Alberta Ferretti's collection! 
The patterned slip dresses were beautiful with a nod to the 20s (but I see this in everything so whether this was purposeful or not, it doesn't matter!) and although I was surprised that Alberta Ferretti touched on a 'jungle' theme, she did it with such grace and it didn't interfere with the overall look of the collection at all, instead it added something new and refreshing. Again, making reference to the 20s, I just adored the jet-beaded pieces towards the end!!!
Images from Style.com & Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment