Friday, 21 October 2011

Dr. Bronner Organic Almond Castile Liquid Soap.

I've always used normal shower gels whether it is by Dove, Nivea or Imperial Leather...but I came across this by accident while browsing ASOS.COM - Dr.Bronner Organic Castile Soap. I mostly wanted to try it because of it's Castile ingredient which I have always only read good things about. Out of lavender, peppermint, rose and citrus, I instantly went for almond as one of my favourite breakfast choices, is an almond croissant! Although I usually don't end up liking products that remind me too much of my favourite foods, such as chocolate...I could never ever use any type of skincare product that smells of chocolate! It just doesn't feel right! However, I completely forgot about this when I had checked-out so I hoped that it wouldn't remind me too much of my favourite croissant while I was using it!
The consistency is very runny so it needs to be applied onto the body immediately and lathered up...but the smell was amazing!! Probably a touch too 'almondy' for my liking, but nevertheless, lovely to use! I'm not sure if I would get this again as I still find myself going for my other shower gel options more often than this...probably because I am still preferring the scent of White Calla Lilly or Japanese Spa but I'd quite like to try the citrus scent..
Post a Comment