Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Ringer.

I was browsing IMDB via the app on my iPhone, and came across Ringer, a new TV Series with Sarah Michelle Geller. I realised that I hadn't really seen her in anything major since Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, which I loved! I read the synopsis and it sounded pretty good!
Sarah Michelle Geller plays twin sisters, Siobhan and Bridget. Bridget witnesses a murder but is too afraid to testify, so she escapes to see her twin, Siobhan, who she hasn't spoken to in 6 years. As they begin to repair their relationship, Siobhan disappears and Bridget decides to take the opportunity to 'start a new life' and becomes 'Siobhan'. But there is so much more to it!
I know it sounds extremely far fetched, but something about it really works!! 
Sarah Michelle Geller is fantastic at playing both characters, there is a noticeable difference in the personalities which I would think is difficult to act out! Watching Ringer made me remember what a brilliant actress she really is!!
Also, as I work in Fashion Design, I couldn't help but notice her brilliant wardrobe and was impressed when I recognised that the dress she is wearing in the poster is vintage and is by Jacques Cassia. I can't find the exact dress, but I'm 100% sure it is still from the same designer, the metal pieces and chain is absolutely his handwriting!
I really recommend this show if you like having to work things out...every minute of it keeps you wondering what is going to happen and a lot of it is quite unpredictable!!
Post a Comment