Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Amazon Kindle.

When I had first heard of the Kindle, I thought it was a little silly and that I would never get one as I loved having physical books to read...however, a few months ago, I spotted someone using one and that it actually looked like pages and it was so small and slimline, and they were clicking through the pages with such ease! This is always something difficult for myself to do with a normal book if I'm holding bags and a tea...which is most of the time!
However, as I didn't see it as 'essential', I didn't rush to buy one...but after getting some money for Christmas, the Kindle was first on my mind!

I was over-the-moon when it arrived, it was so light! I couldn't believe I'd waited so long to get one and I would definitely say it is an essential item for readers to have, especially if you are often on the move! I am also a very fast reader so if I am away from home for long periods of time, at least I can keep downloading books as and when I need them, which is unbelievably quick and easy to do! The Amazon Kindle is a definite must-have!
Post a Comment