Friday, 6 January 2012

New Book Display.

Some of you may know that I have been selling a few of my handmade bits at Things British, located in London's Carnaby Street. I had constantly been researching ways to improve my display - and as I mentioned in an earlier post about my shelf which you can read here, I found a whole new appreciation for Visual Merchandising!
Anyway, I had struggled with merchandising my books - you couldn't really see them if they were shown flat or side-by-side so my sister suggested getting a traditional card display stand which I managed to find and buy from eBay about a month ago!
It worked perfectly in my shelf at Things British and was also quite spacious, I could have easily fit in 4-5 books in each row!
However, having said all of that, today was my last day at Things British! I decided not to renew my rental period due to also working full-time and not being able to dedicate the time needed to sell at Things British. It is a great little shop in a wonderful location and I will definitely be back there later on this year while I build up more stock!
In the meantime, if you are ever around there, do visit the shop as everytime I go in, there is always something new and exciting to see!
Post a Comment