Saturday, 25 February 2012

AW12 - Part V.

Next are my usual Milan favourites, Prada and Etro! I was quite surprised with Prada, it wasn't what I was expecting in regards to the 60s/70s mish-mash but with clean, modern silhouettes..but I still really liked it! I loved how the embellishment was in both ways subtle and acting as a statement as it camouflaged itself against the prints, but they were still very much visible. The shoes were also lovely and I can see a huge resurgence in Mary-Janes once again! ...and just check out the orange eyebrows!
The Etro collection was stunning but this was mainly driven by the dress styles because without them, I'm not sure if I would have even mentioned the label this season! I adored the column dresses in printed and flocked velvets, with mesh inserts and intricate patterns. The last dress in black velvet burnout is my most favourite and totally red-carpet worthy!! I wouldn't be surprised if an actress like Rooney Mara wore it!!

Images from Style.com & Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment