Wednesday, 29 February 2012

AW12 - Part VII.

This is so predictable of me but any hint of Sci-Fi and Fantasy in any fashion collection will make it on my blog! I always love the Mugler collections as the aesthetic is pure Sci-Fi and I always love to see how it is re-invented each season.
The first thing I loved was the optic white amphibian skins, it looked like something a race would wear in Star Trek - or even the actual skin of a race! Everything started off white, then pops of colour were introduced into the collection... I just love how the Mugler brand does the perfect mix of hard and feminine! The sculpted peplums and ergonomic seaming were so slick! The final few looks were all in black where the models spectacularly looked like ninja-aliens!
Images from Style.com & Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment