Tuesday, 7 February 2012

The Body Shop.

With London Fashion Week approaching very soon, I thought it would be appropriate to share a little news I have kindly been emailed about! The Body Shop are partnering up with Vauxhall Fashion Scout and London Fashion Week for a second season! The Body Shop was 'the' beauty shop to buy from when I was a teenager, everyone I knew used the Body Butter from there and I'm glad to see that it is still running strong....it is also great to know that a true British Beauty brand will be providing the make-up for London Fashion Week! Below is an extract of what The Body Shop provided the SS12 catwalk shows and follow this link to see what happened in last year's show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et4r7DtYWHA including an interview with head make-up artist Lan Nguyen! ...I look forward to seeing the looks at London Fashion Week AW12 next week!!
Post a Comment