Wednesday, 15 February 2012


A few months ago, I had held a Giveaway and to enter, participants simply had to tell me about their least favourite item in my Etsy Shop. A lot of the same item kept getting mentioned and they also happened to be things that I had added in very early on.
One of the comments that really made me laugh was about the velvet and spot tulle blouse with red lace bow. The comment made was that it looked like it was bleeding! That, combined with the fact that it hardly got any views, motivated me to rework it...and to be completely honest, I had actually forgotten about it!
So, the first thing I did was to remove the 'bleeding' bow! I then rummaged through my box of random things and selected ivory and aqua lace trims. They took a while to sew on, as I had used the ivory lace trim to decorate the entire seam between the velvet and spot tulle fabric.
I was super pleased with the finished result and wish I had spotted that the original blouse wasn't right, before someone else did! I hope you would agree and it is available here.
Post a Comment