Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Scoop.

I was recently invited and emailed about Scoop, which is a boutique trade show at the Saatchi Gallery showcasing "over 150 of the industry's best apparel, accessories, jewellery and perfumery labels from the UK and abroad."
Firstly, I have ALWAYS wanted to go to the Saatchi Gallery but it just never happened even though I used to walk past it everyday for a month when I was doing a Fashion internship in the area!....but the idea of amazing fashion collections merchandised around pieces of art sounds so exciting to me!..such a simple but effective idea! ...Also, two of the most dominant subjects in my blog are Fashion and Art so this 'show' couldn't be more perfect for me!
I adore occasionwear and knitwear so some of the Young Contemporary Designers such as Narces and Jenny M will definitely be ones for me to check out!!
There will also be some great French designers there such as Ambre Babzoe with "a twist of rock and roll modern glamour with vintage inspirations" which sounds fascinating so I also look forward to seeing her collection as well as the more prominent labels such as Vivienne Westwood, Chanel and Givenchy.
This show sounds amazing which I will be attending on Sunday so check back to see what I thought about it, along with an abundance of photos!!
Post a Comment