Thursday, 9 February 2012

SS12 - Part XII - Alexander McQueen

 I usually like to blog about the shows when they are released but I didn't manage to finish off blogging about my favourite SS12 shows, which ended up really bugging me, so I am back to complete it! The Alexander McQueen collection by Sarah Burton completely blew me away and definitely one that I was desperate to mention! With an obvious 'underwater' inspiration, the execution was pure McQueen...I really think Sarah Burton is truly doing an excellent job with my favourite pieces being the bright coral babydoll dress and engineered black and ecru lace dress with face mask!
My only additional observation on the collection is that it reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean (a good thing!) and also Venom (a Spiderman villain!)...wouldn't you agree?
 Images from Style.com & Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment