Friday, 9 March 2012

AW12 - Part XVI.

The Miu Miu AW12 collection was a complete surprise...I really didn't expect this, but then again, I'm always surprised by it! There was an abundance of printed trouser suits, probably about 90% of the collection! They were patterned with retro geos and beautiful William Morris-esque prints.
If I was taller, I would definitely love this look for myself so I was very excited about the last few looks where there were shirt and skirt combos, with linked mirrorwork laid on top which created a tabard effect, and made a strong reference to Paco Rabbane...I loved these!! The make-up was adorable and helped make it look 'young and fun' when it was close to looking a little bit too grown up for Miu Miu. Overall, an amazing collection and I just love to see the mirrorwork in person!!!
Images from Style.com & Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment