Monday, 25 March 2013

Ben Hur Live.

I was just clearing out my MANY unpublished blog posts, deleting those that have just been hanging around waiting for me to finish them and deciding that I probably won't finish it now or just cannot remember what the hell I was talking about... but I came across this post about my visit to the Ben Hur Live show back in September 2009 as a treat for my boyfriend's birthday - yes, almost 4 years ago!!
I had already added the images to the blog post and felt it would be a shame to delete it! Sorry, images are small (I can't believe I used to include such tiny images!!) but think you can get a good idea of what it was like. I cannot remember the story at all but I remember it being an amazing experience especially the chariot race, and I would definitely watch it again!









Post a Comment