Monday, 5 March 2012

JHB/GI AW12

I've been a huge fan of JHB/GI (James Hamilton Butler/Georgie Ichikawa) since they exposed me to their SS12 Menswear and Womenswear collection back in August 2011 ..and as I adore illustration, Anime, Manga...which both collections contained elements of, I was hooked!
The AW12 collection was showcased in Carnaby Street and although different to their SS12 collection, I would have still been able to tell it was JHB/GI a mile away...I just love their aesthetic!! This time round, the collection is in collaboration with Ayah Marar, GNI projects, Architainment Ltd and Kirin.
There was an amazing light installation which made print and pattern look different each time the colours changed!
Apart from the illustrations that I always love to see, there was another print that I found very affective - ball bearings! They looked amazing on simple t-shirts and even on shoes! Great collection, bring on SS13!!
Post a Comment