Saturday, 14 April 2012

Chanel. Haute Couture SS12 & RTW AW12

I almost forgot about the AW12 Chanel show which on first look may seem a bit strange and unflattering (a lot of my colleagues opinions!)...but the details were beautiful! I think it was definitely the Superman-esque feel to it in regards to the crystal shards that decorated the stage and integrated within the collection. The amethyst jewellery was beautiful and I loved the organic looks of some of the fabrics used....I absolutely adored the sequin eyebrows too!!!
Image from http://jwp-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
The Haute Couture SS12 Chanel collection also got my attention with it's aeroplane staging, mohawk-esque hairstyling and simple, clean silhouettes with beautiful detail and embellishment.
Images from Stylesight.com │ Assembled by nuvonova
Post a Comment